Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20 - Inside Out

Here I am. Sitting in Creative Writing class, trying to work on my Dreadful Dictionary for the end project of this unit. Only problem is, I have lost all my words.

"You could just make up some new ones," a voice inside my head says.

"I could I suppose..."

"Or you could just not do it at all, think of all the work you put into it and now it's all gone. Its not worth it." Another voice says.

"This is a valid point..."

"What are you thinking?! That't not at all a valid point!"

"This is also true..."

"C'mon, forget working on the project and just play some games!"

"NO, he can't do that, this project needs to be done so he can get a good grade!"

The voices argue back and fourth until a third one chimes in...

"Woah, what is all this noise about?"

"HE thinks Brody should just play games instead of doing his work!"

"He's already lost all his work, c'mon it's ridiculous to have to do it all over again, HE thinks Brody should do it all over again! That's ridiculous!"

"Wait. Have you written that screenplay yet?"

I reply to the third voice.

"Yes..."

"Set your ND filters?"

"Uh huh..."

"Buy your film stock?"

"Yeah..."

"...Is it casted yet?"

"Well no..."

"Okay, make sure you finish up preproduction stuff, then I don't care what you do."

The first voice returns.

"Which will be your work!"

"...Fine."

"Good. Now hurry up and post this blog entry so you can get started."

I finish typing and press "Publish". 

1 comment:

  1. I think you got some real angel on one shoulder and demon on another action going on here. And that third voice is Tony whom all parties hate. I hope you actually didn't lose all of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete