Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25 - Mistakes

Once upon a time in a land not so far away, I was present at  my place of employment, the City of Food. A woman approached my mystical price machine with a cake in a box. I could not locate the code of bars on the box, as as with everything else, I turn it upside down to check the bottom. See kids, there is this funny thing called gravity, and the gods of gravity did not smile upon me this day. The cake had mooshed on the top of the box, ruining the icing. Bad life decisions had been made. I hastily called out to the bakers of the fair city and requested a replacement be made in due haste. The woman informed me that i had just in fact ruined a one-year-olds first birthday cake, and I proceeded to not feel bad about it. I apologized but at the same time who cares. In 2.5 seconds that kid drooling in the buggy licking the push bar will have his face smashed into the cake regardless. An ugly replacement was made, and they left very disgruntled. To this present time my coworkers will not allow me to forget this day.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this story. It is comical and I enjoyed you choice of wording such as, "the gods of gravity did not smile upon me this day". It would have been nice to have some pictures attached to be more interactive with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clear rip of the Chonology of Tony, this piece from Brody Cantrill has shown how low current media will go to act like him. Using phrases such as, "the gods of gravity did not smile upon me this day" and "the" clearly show the writing style of Brody Cantrill which has been stolen, almost directly, from Brody Cantrill, the better of the two. If only you were more subtle with your blatent copy, else I would give this a 10/10 game of the year edition.

    ReplyDelete