Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2

Once upon a time there was a science student named Tony. Tony was in biology class, with a frog pinned to the metal tray in front of him. he takes a sharp scalpel and is about to cut into the frog when he hears a voice.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Tony looks around for the source of the sound. No one around him seemed to have said it. Not an unusual occurrence, because Tony had no friends.

Down here.

Tony looks at the frog. It was talking to him. He leans in close. He had never met a talking frog before. Tony speaks in whispers.

What do you want?

The frog replies in an aggravated and sarcastic tone.

Well I'd like some Burger King, but first I would like to be set free. Also turning into a human would be nice.

Tony ponders the situation.

Well how do I turn you into a human?

The frog goes over the question in his head.

Ahh, I heard this one guy was kissed and that did the trick for him.

Tony immediately shook his head.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

The frog thought a while.

Alright, I have a idea but you have to do everything I say. Here's the plan...

***

Mr. Daniels looked up from grading last weeks labs, only to see Tony arguing with the dead frog on his desk. Tony then picked up the frog and held it to the heavens, chanting something and spinning in circles, smashing lab equipment and slapping Sammy's head with the frog, causing him to stick himself with the scalpel. Great. Another incident report Mr. Daniels had to do. As Tony told the frog it was not the boss of him and he was his own man and then proceeded to throw the limp frog body out the window, Mr. Daniels wondered why schizophrenic Tony had to be in his class. He decided tomorrow he would just call in sick.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote this, it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is very smooth, and your humor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another entry into the chronology of Tony, Tony revealed where he has gained his sexual attraction to his frogs. It was completely riveting, however, the problem of this piece seems to be a reoccurring motif with Brody Cantril. He had failed to truly capture the lack of explosions and black jack with hookers in this piece. If this entry had more of both, perhaps it would be more great than it is. However, this is simply because of Brody's lack of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first, I was like, I'm no doctor, but I feel like that frog would already be dead. But then, when you made him be schizophrenic, I thought how horrible of a person I am to be laughing at that. God bless you Tony.

    ReplyDelete