Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday, October 16 - Rain

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
All the world is waiting for the sun

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
Go away and stop ruining all the fun.

Because truth be told I'm pretty tired
with the way the rain puts out campfires
when I'm trying to enjoy the great outdoors
the rain has to go and turn the sky a dull bore
So go away rain and don't come back 'til you're needed
But while you're here, level 3 needs to be defeated
video games are the only entertainment indoors can provide
so go away rain so I can just go outside

3 comments:

  1. I love how you wrote this, very descriptive and put a clear image in my head. Amazed me, I especially loved "But while you're here, level 3 needs to be defeated." It was kind of funny. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, Brody Cantril simply plagiarizes again and again without regard to human life. This monster, Brody Cantril, plagiarizes the beginning poem for the extremely well read and the poem of the rain, "Mein Kamph" by Barack Obama's intern Xx1337snipahCODtournywinner9999000xX. Simply stealing the beautiful piece was a horrible act of sacrilege and Brody Cantril does it so effortlessly. I applaud you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the beginning of your blog post very much, I was thinking of this beginning as I was writing my blog! The part where you mentioned video games appeals to me as well.
    You do make the rain sound very boring in a funny way.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete