Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7th - Flip Side

Sitting in Creative writing trying to think just what to write
I think to myself perhaps Kaitlyn might have some insight
So I roll on over and shes immediately irritated and writing stops being so active
This is MY space she says, go away, but I know she finds me attractive.
But by now in this class she should really know
This is OUR space, not hers or mine, and her aggravation with this fact really shows.
But when I leave "her" space she immediately enters "mine"
She wants me around for entertainment but won't accept this space is both hers and mine.
Sooner or later she will learn that I'll never go away
Because once someone and I become good friends, I'm here to stay.

***

Here I am trying to write, hoping it doesn't happen again but I know it will.
Yep. There he is. Rolling over on his chair with wheels.
Invading my space, reading over my shoulder, I'd really rather he not
Always in what he calls "our space" annoying me, at least he's kinda hot.
I tell him to leave but my efforts fall fruitless just as always before
And when he does go back to his space, it leaves me really bored.
And as all double standards go, this one is the same.
"our space" only exists when I want to talk to him, I write the rules to this little game.
Even though he's annoying and won't leave me alone to write.
He is a comic genius with humor that can make any day bright.

2 comments:

  1. With the sudden realization that Brody Cantril is actually a lesbian from the deep reaches of space and landed on planet earth to eat dorito Tacos from Taco Bell, I write this review in a disbelief that the guilt written Brody would post such a scandel. Clearly revealing his evil and dorito eating ways in this guilty text post, we take a look at Brody's inner demons: his gall bladder. Alas, poor Brody, for he is not to find out that doritos on sale at Walmart with his bias words such as "he's kinda hot."

    ReplyDelete