Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, October 30 - Steven Spielberg

Jaws, ET, Indy and Jurassic Park
What new film shall I make today? I need a creative spark.
But whatever I decide, the world will behold
For everything I touch becomes cinematic gold
So I sip my coffee and look out on the West Coast
I'm Spielberg, my films are so good I don't need to boast
Like Michael Bay who is all about the big explosion
But subtlety and adventure are the true Hollywood notion
No one wants real world conflicts and strife
People watch movies to escape normal life
And so I come up with the next summer blockbuster
While Michael Bay's career sits in lackluster.

2 comments:

  1. I like this because you smash Micheal Bay. And you're really good at rhyming things too. Tis a shame Spielberg had to ruin Indiana Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ""Bravo bravo!" someone would say if they were uninformed about the greatness of Micheal Bay and his movie line" someone would say if they were bad at choosing movie directors. This is an absolute masterpiece copied and pasted straight from Knox News Sentinel by Brody Cantrill. Well done Brody but we're onto you Jack.

    ReplyDelete