Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22 - Wacky Words

I don't even know where to start.

Here I am in Creative Writing class trying to write something and I have to use two words 10 times each. 10 times. Like what? And the words I got are equally troublesome. Petrifying and flirtatious. Again dear reader, I say like what? Petrifying and flirtatious? What even? How does one even fabricate something that can use those two words 10 times each. Petrifying and flirtatious. Twenty words in this thing have to be petrifying and flirtatious. I have to say petrifying and flirtatious ten times each in this blog entry. I don't even think any situation in life could use petrifying and flirtatious that many times. Anyone who would use petrifying and flirtatious that many times I would think either they have a very limited vocabulary of rather specialized words, or they are just crazy people. In any case, who would ever use the words petrifying or flirtatious that many times? It's unnecessary. If I were talking to someone and they used petrifying and flirtatious that many times first I would probably be like "Hey, I get it, petrifying and flirtatious, I understood the first ten times you said it." Is this what I've come to? Writing nonsense with two dumb words twenty times? I refuse to conform. I'm not even going to do do it. Nope. I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment