Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25 - Character

It's been ahh... about 3 years since I moved out of the forest. I roamed around for a while, abandoned hospitals, schools, even a carnival for a while. The scare business was always lucrative, ya know? You find these teens sneaking around the forest at night, so you put up a few notes and scare the bejeezus out of 'em. I was a professional horror monster for about 10 years. Then I just got washed up, old news. New monsters took the limelight, mutated monsters chasing amnesiacs, malfunctioning animatronics, mental patients who take over the asylum. Horror kinda took off for the future and left me behind, I guess. But it was a good run, had some good times.  Used to chase this guy every week, he had this stupid pink moustache. Last I saw him he was leaving my forest for the decrepit pizza place with the bad animatronics. But I'm not bitter, no. I'll admit my first several weeks were spent in the bottom of a bottle in a really sketchy bar, but then I picked myself up, cleaned up, dusted off the old suit, and now I'm here.

Would you mind telling us what you do now Mr. Slenderman?

Oh yes, of course. I am now the District Branch Manager of Intel Computer Systems here in the San Fernando Valley area. My father was proud to hear I had given up scaring to actually use my degree in Microcomputer Engineering.

Thank you for your time Mr. Slenderman. We will be right back with more The Fall of The Slender Man right after these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment